Erre Quadro, among the partners of the IPR4SC project, will participate in the IPR Learning Lab, which will be held on May 24th , 2023 from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm. The event will focus on aspects of the IPR skills gap -and IPR for sustainability- and how training can play an important role.
We will discuss:
- The importance of IPR training in addressing the IPR skills gap.
- What IPR skills are most lacking among Europeans and how education can contribute to this problem.
- Why does this skills gap exist and what contributes to the level of IPR knowledge in society and among entrepreneurs?
- Will education help to improve the IPR framework so that businesses and citizens use it for innovation and they are aware of its role in the economy?
- What should be done to improve the current status-quo and make IPR an integral part of the transition process to digitalisation and sustainability?
Attendance at the event is free.