The KYD (Knowledge in Your Data) module supports the process of medico-legal evaluation by interpreting medical language contained within the documents comprising the medical-legal expertise. The implemented system is capable of recognizing over 1000 classes of notable elements within the analyzed texts and interpreting their relationship, totaling over 4000 possible relational chains. The KYD module automatically extracts the information contained in the text of assessments that contribute to the quantification of damages. In fact, KYD thus feeds a system of assigning standard scores to the elements found in the text in order to obtain a damage quantification score through an integrated and automatic pipeline.
• System trained on over 1000 classes of relevant parameters
• Reading reliability > 90%
• Reduction in health record analysis times
• Reduction in medical-legal assessment processing times
• Objectification of injury evaluation criteria and respective medical treatment
• Standardization of scores associated with personal injuries